Grading Schedule – Sunday 16 February
Women’s U12 9:00am – 10:30am Boondah 2
Women’s U14 11:00am – 12:00pm Boondah 2
Mixed U12 12:00pm – 2:00pm Narrabeen Sports High School Synthetic
Grading Schedule – Sunday 23 February
Mixed U11 9:00am – 10:30am Boondah 2
Mixed U13 11:00am – 1:00pm NSHS Synthetic
Mixed U14 1:30pm – 2:30pm NSHS Synthetic
Mixed U15 3:00pm – 4:00pm NSHS Synthetic
Mixed U16 4:15pm – 6:00pm NSHS Synthetic
- All players MUST be registered to participate in grading.
- You cannot register on the spot for grading, it must be done well in advance. Best do it at least 24 hours before grading.
- Players MUST grade only in the age group in which they are registered. No player is permitted to grade in more than one age group unless they are playing as a dual registration, i.e. playing in a mixed team on Saturday and a Women’s team on Sunday.
- We are well aware that the 16 February clashes with Touch Football competition in Port Maquarie. This happens every year, please do not contact the club to ask if grading can be re-scheduled around this as unfortunately it cannot.
- If you cannot make your scheduled grading session, you cannot grade in another session, this is not a fair reflection of a players capabilities if they grade outside of their actual age group. In these situations, previous years coach’s feedback will be utilised to place the player in an appropriate division.