COVID-19 Level 1 – Return to Training Checklist
This checklist has been developed to assist all Associations and Clubs to implement the Return to Training Guidelines. Everyone has a responsibility to ensure that return to play is achieved safely and this starts with returning to training, this includes Club/Team Officials, parents/carers and participants.
IMPORTANT NOTE No person should attend training if in the past 14 days they have:
- been unwell or had any ﬂu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19,
- or any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste,
- or are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical heath conditions.
Check the NSW Government website link advice regarding the full list of symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection
For Narrabeen FC to meet the requirements the we must all ensure we:
- Have gatherings of no more than 10 people at any time,
- Have appropriate social distancing of at least 1.5m between people at all times,
- Allow for at least 4m2 for all participants at all times, and;
- Maintain reasonable levels of hygiene to minimise the risk of infection.