Registration – Important notice to all Players
ONLINE registrations for the 2019 season are now open for all players. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the process.
The registration website works best in Safari or Chrome.
Please read our NFC Registration Info Sheet and MWFA Instructions prior to registering. It has all the information you will need on the club with fee structure, grading days and general information about the club.
- Everyone must create a new account in the Play Football system for 2019
- For families; create an account for a parent first and then link all children
- All photos must be replaced in 2019. You MUST have a head shot ready when you register
- To claim the Active Kids Rebate, you will need to do this BEFORE you register.
When you are ready, go to the Play Football website to register. Your registration details must be completed online. Play Football accepts payment by credit card. For other payment options, see below.
- Pay online via PlayFootball website with your credit card. NB: To get the Active Kids Rebate, you must enter the voucher number you have already received from the Services NSW Government website. To get the Early Bird discount, make sure to select the “Purchase Additional Items” button and click on “Early Bird Discount option, then click “Update Order” to have the discount applied.
- By cheque payable to NARRABEEN YOUTH CLUB quoting your invoice number, posted to NFC Treasurer, PO BOX 226, Narrabeen NSW 2101
- Direct transfer. You must quote your invoice number and player surname in the payment reference. Account name: NARRABEEN YOUTH CLUB; BSB: 062 208; Account: 00800110. This option is open until the end of the early bird discount.
- In person by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS at the canteen at either of our grading days – 16/17 February or 23/24 February, 2019.
New Players 10 years of age or over
In addition to completing your online registration for the 2019 season via the FFA Play Football website, our local Association, Manly Warringah Football Association (MWFA), also requires you to complete an additional application form IF AND ONLY IF:
- YOU DID NOT PLAY FOOTBALL FOR NARRABEEN FC OR ANY OTHER MWFA AFFILIATED CLUB IN 2018; or
- YOU HAVE NEVER REGISTERED TO PLAY FOOTBALL BEFORE.
Please complete and sign the MWFA Application to register form, have it witnessed and then email back to our club registrar at email@example.com.
For all senior players (i.e. ALs, O35, O45, PL) you will also need to email a copy of your ID (drivers licence, passport or birth certificate) for identification confirmation purposes.
Please put “NA” in any fields that don’t apply to you, do not leave any fields blank. Your registration will not be accepted by MWFA until this form is fully completed and returned to them.
Dual registration W8 – W18
Girls registered in the Sunday comp have the option of also playing in the mixed Saturday comp for a small additional fee. For further details please contact our ladies co-ordinator.
Additionally, skilled players may “play up” age or divisions if they have had their registration certified to do so.
Age Group by year of birth
|Year of birth||Age group|
|2013 or 2014||Under 6|
|2001 or 2002||Under 18|
|2000, 1999, 1998||Under 21|
|No defined age||All age or Premier League|
|1983 or earlier||Over 35|
|1973 or earlier||Over 45|